This is the basic scent list with descriptions. Availability may vary, but we are working to keep these scents in stock at all times.
Scent is personal and subjective. Not all scents will be interpreted the same by every single person. If you are unsure about a scent, please consider purchasing a wax melt trio or sample pack (coming soon) to explore our range of scents.
Not all scents are available in all products. Product updates may change names and availability.
- Bare Necessities - Sweet, juicy pears inspired by Baloo the Bear from the animated classic based on the iconic The Jungle Books by Rudyard Kipling.
- Call Me Ishmael - A blend of bamboo + ocean rains inspired by Melville's Moby Dick.
- Cartoons & Comics - A nostalgic mixture of giant bowls of cereal & pajamas inspired by the glorious Saturday mornings of our youth.
- Curiouser - Strawberry cake & mad tea parties. Inspired by Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
- Don't Panic - Lemony goodness inspired by Douglas Adams' The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
- Flaming Pages - Old books & bonfires. Inspired by Ray Bradbury's dystopian classic Fahrenheit 451.
- Goldfinch - A delectable blend of tart berries and creamy goodness. Inspired by Mississippi Writer Donna Tartt.
- Golden Apples - The delightfully sweet aroma of biting into a freshly picked apple. Inspired by Mississippi writer Eudora Welty.
- Native Son - The unmistakable scent of the Magnolia blossom. Inspired by Mississippi Writer Richard Wright.
- Pickwick Club - A blend of sisterhood and sunshine inspired by Louisa May Alcott's Little Women. Scent notes include light spring florals infused with the sweetness of apple and pear.
- Rowan Oak - A fresh, masculine blend of tobacco and bay leaf. Inspired by Mississippi Writer, William Faulkner.
- Second Breakfast - Every good hobbit knows that second breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day. Inspired by Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
- Under His Eye - The decadent and revolutionary scent of blueberry muffins. Inspired by Margaret Atwood's The Handmaid's Tale